- Batch Control
- Access Control
- Remote Support
- Remote Management
- Small Facility Management
- Large Business Management
- Facility Security
- BOL Tracking
- Accuracy of Data
- Speed of Throughput
MultiLoad II is a multi-arm, multi-meter, multi-product, multi-additive meter register. As a batch controller, MultiLoad II delivers straight product or multi-product recipes using ratio, sequential, and various hybrid blending methods. The MultiLoad II preset is a multi-solution batch controller and handles loading, dispensing, and tracking high value fluids and gases.
- Control up to 12 loading arms
- Up to 5 meters and 16 additives per arm
- Internal I/O options
- Scaled for 1-2 arm applications
- Modbus interface with Krohne mass meters
- Wireless communication options
- Multi-lingual interface
- Color display
- Alphanumeric keypad options
- Integrated card reader options
- Powerful stand-alone operation
Flexible Product Options
The MultiLoad II product suite is designed to be modular and scalable to fit the needs of virtually any loading application. MultiLoad II can be equipped with one of two internal I/O boards and/or utilize external I/O Modules (FCMs) to address the I/O control needs of the application.
In addition, the MultiLoad II preset is available in a range of both Division 1 & 2 enclosures.
MultiLoad II was designed to improve the traditional preset model by offering a number of key benefits, such as: ease of use, powerful stand-alone operation, seamless integration with automation systems, near limitless scalability, and powerful features.
- MultiLoad II eliminates the traditional card lock system with its built in card reader.
- MultiLoad II reads driver proximity cards.
- MultiLoad II replaces the traditional preset and meter registers.
- MultiLoad II replaces anywhere from one to twelve preset and meter registers depending on the customer’s unique needs.
- MultiLoad II saves time and money with anytime, anywhere access and remote control.
- 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world MultiLoad II can be accessed via the internet to view the real-time meter activity, logs, alarms, and configurations.
MultiLoad II Mailing List
Additional Product Imagery
Filter by Category
Filter by Category
|20171019 ML 4.31.37 55e368bf||ZIP||3.10 Mb|
|20171020 SMP 3.31.37 3cd47dfc||ZIP||2.55 Mb|
|20171020 ML 3.31.37 b5cc76e3||ZIP||2.55 Mb|
|20171019 SMP 4.31.37 c66ba5ec||ZIP||3.10 Mb|
|20171019 ML SCS 4.31.37 f8d3ca1d||ZIP||3.06 Mb|
|20170807 ML Slate 4.32.04 98203dd7||ZIP||4.32 Mb|
|20170807 SMP Slate 4.32.04 3a9a3d1c||ZIP||4.32 Mb|
|20170807 ML SCS Slate 4.32.04 ac6d8929||ZIP||4.28 Mb|
|Intertek Listed for US||US Div. II|
|Intertek Listed for Canada||Canada Div. II|
|DNV 09.0002 X||IECEx|
|Intertek Listed for US||US Div. I|
|Intertek Listed for Canada||Canada Div. I|
|DNV-2007-OSL-ATEX-4076X Rev. 5||ATEX|
|DNV 13.0103 X||Inmetro|
|NTEP Certificates of Conformance||NTEP|