- Batch Control
- Access Control
- Remote Support
- Remote Management
- Small Facility Management
- Large Business Management
- Facility Security
- BOL Tracking
- Accuracy of Data
- Speed of Throughput
MultiLoad II Slate
MultiLoad II Slate opens the benefits MultiLoad II, SMP and SCS have provided to terminals and crude skids to virtually every industry involved in the movement of fluids. Slate takes MultiLoad II’s functionality to the next level by using each company’s database to provide a solution that is specific to their needs. This means industries like paint, chemicals, food and beverage, and more can now benefit from a solution that works for them. In addition to all the core functionality of MultiLoad II, SMP and SCS, Slate has completely opened up the possibilities of what happens before and after the transaction occurs. Each company is able to customize the information they collect before a transaction begins. Slate then tracks every transaction and sends the data to the software system based on that business' specifications. Companies are able to view their data using their terms, the way they want to see it.
Due to the varied nature of each industry, companies have traditionally been faced with only three options:
1) Enduring the slow, manual process of tracking their transactions with pen, paper, and a spreadsheet — This leaves you with only a best estimate of how much product moved each month and includes hours of data entry for accounting.
2) Using a standard automation system — Since most out of the box solutions only fit one market, this often leaves you trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. With features you don’t need and language you don’t use, frustrations abound.
3) Building a custom automation system — This requires a significant investment of time and money. In addition, you pay for more customizations anytime the process changes.
Toptech Systems is offering the world something no other company has managed to offer, a blank slate.
Flexibility is the key. The types of required data varies from industry to industry, with aviation tracking tail numbers, mining tracking odometers, locomotives tracking spur lines and so on and so on. MultiLoad II Slate allows for this diversity. This is not just another preset controller.
Slate eliminates all the headaches that come from manually tracking product. In addition, as a standard product that can be customized, it will fit your facility perfectly without the large investment of a custom system.
With application specific databases stored in the device, Slate can speak the language of any industry. Furthermore, Slate supports custom prompting, allowing companies to choose the amount of security and information they want to receive before each load.
MultiLoad II Mailing List
|MultiLoad II Slate Brochure||7.82 Mb|