- Batch Control
- Access Control
- Remote Support
- Remote Management
- Small Facility Management
- Large Business Management
- Facility Security
- BOL Tracking
- Accuracy of Data
- Speed of Throughput
Toptech Systems is proud to introduce the newest version of its Terminal Management System, TMS6v. TMS6v is designed to provide the most efficient loading process as well as comprehensive analytics. TMS6v brings forward the great flexibility made available by virtual computing and is ideal for a variety of terminal applications including gasoline, light oil, LPG, chemical, fertilizer and asphalt sites. Among other things, TMS6v provides as much as 50% REDUCTION in scheduled downtime for routine upgrades, a 75% REDUCTION in hardware qualification time and a 25% IMPROVEMENT in performance. TMS6v can handle any terminal configuration from manual loading racks to facilities with a variety of electronic controls. It also supports an unlimited number of drivers, carriers and customers.
- Ease of Upgrades – Scheduled downtimes are dramatically reduced by as much as 50% for routine upgrades. This results in more truck loads and allows Terminal Operators to focus their energy on customer service and efficiency.
- Deployment Options – Customers may leverage their existing infrastructure and expertise using the customer managed option or they can take advantage of Toptech’s infrastructure and expertise using the Toptech managed option.
- Hardware Independence – TMS6v reduces hardware qualification time by as much as 75%. With less restriction from hardware limitations and software driver support, it is much easier for Corporate IT to standardize on their platform of choice.
- Enhanced Security – TMS6v complies with the most stringent security requirements in corporate environments, ultimately helping to ensure SOX compliance.
- 64-bit Platform – Yields as much as 25% improvement in overall performance when compared to 32-bit. This enhancement also provides improved hardware scalability and allows significant memory expansion if needed for large terminals.
- Allocations and Credit Management – TMS6v provides comprehensive allocations and credit management to better control product. It also integrates with industry standard credit control solutions like TDS.
- Disaster Recovery – Depending on the deployment option selected, Disaster Recovery outage exposure can be reduced by as much as 90%.
- TMS6v Client – Enjoy a cost reduction of at least $5K per site associated with the extra computer and LAN infrastructure.
- Improved Safety – TMS6v monitors ESD status, grounding systems, overfill systems, and stow switches. TMS6v also utilizes configurable Load Start Timeout, Pump Run Timeout, and Load Completion Timeout.
- Integration with Corporate ERP Systems – TMS6v can interface with your corporate ERP system allowing customer and transaction data to flow seamlessly through your entire network.
- Standardized Operation Between Facilities – Loading procedures and driver prompts can be standardized across all your terminals. Operational and reporting requirements can also be standardized.
- Integration with Corporate Networks – TMS6v supports better integration within the corporate network. For example, printer support for reports is driven by the connected workstation; any printer supported by the workstation is also supported by the application without further configuration.
- Virtual Computing Environment
- Load Rack Control
- Terminal Balancing
- Two Deployment Options
- 64-bit Platform
- Client/Host Interfaces
- Stock Balancing
- EDI Interfaces
- Multi-user Support
- Extensive Reports
- Allocations Management
- Pager/E-mail/Fax Support
Additional Product Imagery
|Toptech Brochure||2.17 Mb|
|TMS6 Brochure Spanish||3.28 Mb|
|TMS6 Brochure||3.24 Mb|